Solar Energy Systems
Buying a Solar energy system can seem like a daunting task. Solar energy systems are very popular owing to the recent rebates and grants provided by the government. A retail customer must ask variety of questions before purchasing a solar energy system.
- How many KW is needed ?
- How much will the system generate ?
- Are there any rebates available for solar energy system ?
- Whats the feed in tariff rate ?
- How to choose a trustworthy solar company ?
- What are the warranties available ?
- What inverter to choose ?
- What brands of panels to use ?
- Impact on financials of a household ?
- Impact on your electricity bills ?
- How solar energy can help you save ?
The CEC has released a guide for retail customer on installing solar energy systems for your house. The guide contains a range of answers including how to choose your solar system.
Solar energy play a big part in development of the Australian economy and the infrastructure. Australia has the highest amount of radiation per square meter of any continent in the world.
Hundreds of thousands of Australian households now have solar hot water systems or solar photovoltaic (PV) systems on their rooftop. Deployment of megawatt-scale solar electricity generation systems is still at an early stage of development in Australia.
The increased deployment of solar energy generation depends critically on the commercialization of large-scale solar energy technologies.
We provide systems to leverage solar energy to negate your electricity bills.Whether you are looking for a solar energy system in Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide or Hobart.
You can take advantage of our exciting specials in your area or contact us to see how we can help. Think Green solar has been providing value creating products in Australia. You can also take advantage of the finance options available.
Why should you choose Think Green solar for your solar energy system?
We have an excellent track record of installation and post sales customer service. Our unique selling point include
- Excellent Pre and Post Sales Service
- High quality Clean Energy Council approved solar panels, inverters and mountings
- Market leading customer service
- No obligation quote
- 30 years of solar panel performance warranty available on solar panels
- Best and most competitive price guaranteed on comparable systems
- Qualified, experienced and licensed Clean Energy Council approved installers