Think Green Solar is a leading, national company of people who make a difference in everyday life. We offer extensive possibilities for talented and innovative people to enjoy career paths filled with success and personal growth.
Think Green Solar always has opportunities for highly motivated people who are interested in joining our growing organization.
Our aim is to create a brighter future through our expertise and technology. We draw on innovative approaches to achieve practical solutions, creating useful materials that serve our customers while caring for the communities in which we work and live.
Please send your resume to us at email@example.com
We offer a peaceful and enjoyable environment. We offer excellent salary packages to the right people. We have a young, enthusiastic and friendly team from a variety of backgrounds. If you think you would like to join our fun and motivated team please visit www.seek.com.au for current vacancies.
Available Job Openings at Think Green Solar
Solar Installer – guaranteed work
Location: Brisbane, Sydney, Perth, Melbourne, Adelaide, Hobart
Long Term Contract
To progress your application, you will definitely need:
- Solar CEC accreditation designer and installer license.
- An Electrical Contractor License.
- Possess a current full driver’s license.
- Demonstrated experience in solar installations.
- Commercial Vehicle.
- Find out more, please visit www.seek.com.au
This is a great opportunity to join a successful company and a friendly and supportive team.
Work Location: Australia Wide
Work Type: Contract
Salary: Competitive Rates
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Complying with CEC Standards for PV Install
- The installation of PV systems on domestic premises
- Compliance with health and safety standards
- Maintaining a high standard and quality of work
- Testing and commissioning of the solar systems
- Delivering a high level of customer service at all times
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed correctly
- Provide Quality Customer Service
No Cold Calling
Location: Brisbane, Sydney, Perth, Melbourne, Adelaide, HobartThe position’s duties will include:
- Receiving inbound telephone, email and in-store inquiries
- Liaising and communication with various internal stakeholders to
- ensure all customer requirements are met
- Following up all calls, queries, internal store orders and quotations
- Closing the sale
Find out more, please visit www.seek.com.au
The successful candidate will:
- Have a strong customer service focus
- Are highly motivated, enthusiastic and proactive
- Have a pleasant phone manner
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to communicate professionally and effectively with prospective clients (residential, business and government agencies)
- Have strong organizational and self-management skills
- Be team focused